Jagwired #1-6

It does float! And doesn't get soggy in milk! :)

Moderator: a31chris

T2KFreeker
3DO ZERO USER

Jagwired #1-6

Post by T2KFreeker » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:07 pm

For those of you that missed it, which I am going to assume is quite a few of yous guys, Jagwired was probably the best Post Jaguar publication available for the longest time. It is also probably the only one since. In a move, Robert Dutcher, the guy behind the magazine, has put all six issues back up on Cafe Press for a very limited time. Do not expect any new issues, but the fact that he has done this after leaving the community for personal issues, proves the guy still has the Jaguar at heart. All six issues are a fantastic read and cover many topics from the sordid past of everyone's favorite, or most hated depending on which side of the coin you flip, 64 bit powerhouse. It was a fantastic magazine, especially issue #3, which was massive and contains a complete overview of probably one of the most sadly lost Jaguar games of all time; Black Ice/White Noise. Here's a link to the JSII thread where the links are at, and have some fun guys. If you like stuff like this, I would get them while I can because Robert has made it clear that these wont be up for long.

http://www.jaguarsector.com/index.php?s ... 32463&st=0
This is a stick up! Put all of your 3DO games in the bag and nobody gets hurt!

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DO Experience » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:04 pm

grrr $62.47 for all.... should I do it? I've never read them but I would feel bad buying just one issue or just the first three.... choices choices choices.
"Wait. You don't have a bag of charcoal in your gaming room???"

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:09 pm

How much is the shipping to the UK?

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

Post by Trev » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:41 pm

Hmmm ... I'm thinking about it.
Most wanted - Eye of Typhoon, 3DO Magazines issues #14 & #15, Pro Stadium, Defcon 5

T2KFreeker
3DO ZERO USER

Post by T2KFreeker » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:14 am

Well, I'd snag them while I can. Robert is not planning on having them up forever.
This is a stick up! Put all of your 3DO games in the bag and nobody gets hurt!

Saturn
3DO ZERO USER

Re:

Post by Saturn » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:00 pm

T2KFreeker wrote:Well, I'd snag them while I can. Robert is not planning on having them up forever.
I guess these are gone. I know I'm (real) late to the game and just did a search over there that turned up nothing.
Too bad. I would have liked to have seen these.