Kisekae Paradise - This game is a classic

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

bitrate
3DO DEMI-GOD

Kisekae Paradise - This game is a classic

Post by bitrate » Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:42 pm

While sorting through more 3DO imports I ran across this game:

As you can tell by the cover, it is one of those "try to get the clothes off of the women" games.
What I found amusing was that after you go through what can best be described as a sort of random "slot machine" style beginning you then have to pick and choose various clothing and underwear that you think the girl might like. If she likes it, you gain hearts and you need the hearts to continue.
Anyway, the amusing part is that at one point if all goes well, you get to select which method of peeping you want to perform. The level that I got to allowed you to select between a key hole in a door and a semi-transparent window from outside the room the person is changing in :lol:

You don't see a whole lot through the window, but not to worry because if you answer a couple of other types of questions correctly you will be rewarded with the "goods". Not only that, but you get to select which area of the body to concentrate on :wink:

I only fiddled around with it for about 5 minutes, but it seems to have quite a slew of options and different types of play which gives it a nice amount of that "gotta see what type of game comes next" feeling.
And, like I said, it can be a little humerous.

Anyone else here play it before?

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:10 pm

I'll trade that for Dr hauzer. i will. I will. (But you won't will you?)

:cry:

3DO Kid.

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Wed May 02, 2007 7:41 pm

So to be sure - that's no then - you won't trade? How about Dr Hauzer AND! a copy of Burning Soldier? eh? Eh? think about it.

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

Post by Trev » Wed May 02, 2007 8:24 pm

How about Dr Hauzer AND! a copy of Burning Soldier? eh? Eh? think about it.
Ha ha! :P Why not make him a final offer and throw in two copies of Burning Soldier?

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Wed May 02, 2007 8:31 pm

Shut up Trev, you're runing the effect - shhh!

OK - bitrate - final offer. Dr Hauzer, Burning soldier AND an American version of Guardian wars? c'mon that's practically an aladdins cave of 3DO goodness right there.

bitrate
3DO DEMI-GOD

Post by bitrate » Wed May 02, 2007 10:18 pm

:D I didn't mean to ignore your offers.
So far, this is the only copy of the game that I have turned up. If/when I run across a second copy 3DO Kid will be the first to know :wink:
I still have at least 10 good size boxes of imports to sort through, so don't give up hope !

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Wed May 02, 2007 11:38 pm

...where on earth did you get 10 boxes of stuff. Japan - yes I figured that - but why? how? When? who?

I'm really nosey and I'm really jealous. That is all. :(

bitrate
3DO DEMI-GOD

Post by bitrate » Thu May 03, 2007 12:03 am

Around late 2000 to late 2002 I was on a huge buying spree of all things 3DO. I still collected after 2002, but just not quite as heavy. I took quite a few trips to Japan during that 2000 to 2002 period and acquired a ton of 3DO items, and I was also buying on Ebay.

I still have my original 3DO and all the games I had when I was a teenager, and I have been collecting for about 7 years now. I actually have almost half a good size bedroom filled with 3DO items :wink: .

I got fired up with 3DO again when I ran across a gentleman who goes by the name of "Lemmi" on another board - and he pointed me over to this forum.

It's been a long road...