The truth about 3DO (freedoadmin - welcome :)

4DO & Freedo, we have tried playing some 200 games on them - if you have a question we might be able to help!

Moderators: Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

Le Taon
3DO ZERO USER

The truth about 3DO (freedoadmin - welcome :)

Post by Le Taon » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:30 pm

here we go. of course its hard to believe, but it is truth. The previos topic was closed - I think that some people are afraid of truth.

You weren't right at the moment, when you said, that I posted link to Freedo with Bios in the archive. I didn't compute the BIOS in the archieve.- I don't know who has told you this. For rather a long time I was
correct with you till the moment you' ve banned me. It must be said that
you compute software by yourself (as far as I remember, you gave Max
SDK)
By the way, where have you found games? I've never posted game links. This very fact proves that you are a liar once more!

About 3DO emulator:
The great part of the job was done by the rest team members. During the
first stages you've done nothing at all!!
You can do nothing without ALex Trush.
Trush is the first who began all these, and you, if one analize properly,
you joined him, and as a result, you rest on oars!!! Let everyone knows who has done the whole job while you just managed the forum (by the way, absolutely useless). Just stupid chat - a lot of liars and your sneaks, and Zenkov is the person like that!
You have none of useful information, because you and the sneaks of yours
are all liars, and you're pinchpennies for having CDs with software or
games-prototypes. It is done not for yourself, but for everyone, and some
are located on the pile of useless soft for them and think how hard the
have got it. " I had been finding it for so many years..... I won't give it
for free!!!"

Nobody believes you, because you are a great liar!! You promised so much but did nothing!
I don't see your merits. All the job were done by others.
You've just shout. And all these horse shit is just shit!!
If someone wants to do port of emulator (we know who), it will be, but not from you release for certain.

freedoadmin, the only thing that you've done - you admin the forum and lied!!

Freedo is dead, cause main coders are not with you, and you said - close the topic, and welcom to my forum - cause you are wery afraid that every one will now who you are.
The head of the Russian 3DO Community

Windows Killer
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Windows Killer » Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:32 pm

Somehow I feel that you can say good-bye to your account. :roll:

Le Taon
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Le Taon » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:03 pm

as I considered....
the truth is bad for someone... :wink:

Devin
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Re: The truth about 3DO (freedoadmin - welcome :)

Post by Devin » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:57 pm

Le Taon wrote:The previous topic was closed - I think that some people are afraid of truth.
Truth is a three edged blade, your story their story and the truth. Whilst 3DO Zone promotes active discussion, name calling is not part of this philosophy. I'm afraid if you continue to pursue this topic in an immature manner then you'll earn a banning from this forum. If you have a problem please talk to the people involved, you have nothing to gain from posting such comments on 3DO Zone.

This is your final warning.

zenkov

Post by zenkov » Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:44 am

I do not believe that FreeDO can be porting on Dreamcast (or even Mac OS X).
Freedo is dead, cause main coders are not with you, and you said - close the topic, and welcom to my forum - cause you are wery afraid that every one will now who you are.
Ok. Fork project and distribute it for money. LeTaDO 3DO emulator - shareware for 15$ . I promise you, that I'm going to buy a copy of this software :lol:

Le Taon
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Le Taon » Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:58 pm

Devin wrote:
Le Taon wrote:The previous topic was closed - I think that some people are afraid of truth.
Truth is a three edged blade, your story their story and the truth. Whilst 3DO Zone promotes active discussion, name calling is not part of this philosophy. I'm afraid if you continue to pursue this topic in an immature manner then you'll earn a banning from this forum. If you have a problem please talk to the people involved, you have nothing to gain from posting such comments on 3DO Zone.

Oh!!!! i am so afraid - I'll earn a banning from this forum :D

Do you think, that it's really usefull? you have no information here, you do not know about programms, emulators, many games for 3DO. you have no useful link. we build a great community only in 2 years with a great data base, hacks,programms, information, game isos (for now we have for about 500 games ).

and what about you? only forum with un-interesting topics. no links, no info, nothing. all of you know max 10% about 3DO.

so long.

Lemmi
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Lemmi » Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:11 pm

Le Taon wrote:
Devin wrote:

Oh!!!! i am so afraid - I'll earn a banning from this forum :D

Do you think, that it's really usefull? you have no information here, you do not know about programms, emulators, many games for 3DO. you have no useful link. we build a great community only in 2 years with a great data base, hacks,programms, information, game isos (for now we have for about 500 games ).

and what about you? only forum with un-interesting topics. no links, no info, nothing. all of you know max 10% about 3DO.

so long.
i could care less about the internal workings of the 3do or how to program a game for it, or that there is an EMU for the 3DO i have never used it and never will, i am a gamer/collector. i also probably have more items for the 3do than most people, i have all the US released games, and tons of accessories, which is the only thing that matters to me. i also have my own database its called a folder with all the pictures of 3do items.

you just sound like a kid that wants people to give you things, and then whine when people dont agree with you, we will do things our way and you can stay in russia

good riddance
Ex-3DO collector extraordinaire , but i still have my collection
Villagephotos is dead, need to find my old pics and find another host

UnholyTancred
3DO ZERO USER

Post by UnholyTancred » Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:42 pm

Le Taon wrote: and what about you? only forum with un-interesting topics.
If it's so interesting why have stayed so long and not gotten the hell out much earlier?
"Democracy for an insignificant minority, democracy for the rich — that is the democracy of capitalist society."
-Vladimir Lenin

Le Taon
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Le Taon » Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:40 pm

I am all of your enemies :)

Devin
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by Devin » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:41 pm

Good point UnholyTancred! I really can't get that emotional over forum posts Le Taon. 3DO Zone is simply a place for 3DO enthusiasts be it games or whatever. The beauty of a Forum is that it creates its own content through the user base. Seeing as you've contributed very little in the way of constructive debate on the topic I wish you farewell :roll:

bonefish
3DO ZERO USER

Post by bonefish » Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:46 pm

LOL 3do emulator drama! YAY!

Mobius

Post by Mobius » Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:58 pm

Well, this is the internet... There was bound to be drama sometime. :roll:

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

Post by Trev » Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:22 pm

Good thing that people like Le Taon are the exception, not the rule. Thanks for giving him the boot Devin.

Devin
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by Devin » Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:24 pm

I don't understand how people can get so worked up to start these 'flame wars', as the kids call them these days! :roll:

Take no pleasure in banning a member. Wonder why he signed up in the first place, just to vent frustration I suppose? In the end these sorts of topics just end up making you look like an idiot, so why bother? Then again perhaps Le Taon doesn't have the experience of my years? In which case he's forgiven, although we won't be forgetting any time soon!

zenkov

Post by zenkov » Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:17 am

bonefish wrote:LOL 3do emulator drama! YAY!
Will go, shoot myself.