Give me a gun (and impunity)

Non-3DO related chat here please.

Moderators: Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Give me a gun (and impunity)

Post by 3DOKid » Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:43 pm

Given a gun, and a loophole in the law that allowed you to shoot anyone you liked with impunity - who would you give both barrels too?

Right now - sat in Amsterdam - I'm thinking Justin Timberlake. I don't get it. His songs are boring. I'm pretty open minded about music. I can see why people like Classic, Thrash, Jazz (through gritted teeth I can see why people like Jazz mind), Pop, Brit Pop, etc., some of it isn't my cup of tea, but you know what, I can see why people listen to it. Even dear ol' Britney. But Justin is just a boring. really boring. Boring to the point of filling me rage. The TV here appears glued to channel "RT(5)" and he's performing in Central Park. And, in addition to needing a shave, he really needs a bullet. in the head. or mine. I wish someone would put him out of my misery.

He's just rubbish. he's talking to Ellen. That lesbian comedian - who was never funny. Well maybe a little but not that funny. oh it's over.

Who would you slay?

Dengar13
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Dengar13 » Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:31 pm

Rosie O' Donnell, the other lesbian comedian who is even less (edited from funnier :? ) funny than Ellen Degeneris.
Last edited by Dengar13 on Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:37 pm

Less funny? C'mon.

Devin
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by Devin » Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:40 pm

Hey easy guys! I'm detecting a lot of 'Lesbian' hatred in this topic, or is it just Lesbian comedians? I'm confused :?

Relax 3DOKid, its all about diversity. If it wasn't Justin Timberlake it would just be something else. It's a mark of your age old boy! Just think back to your pre-teens, I bet you could count the number of things that annoyed you on one hand. Fast forward a few years and you could probably write a novel on the subject. So get down with those kids! Embrace these new cultures it's a brave new world and you don't want to become that grumbling old grandad... 'In my day....', now do you?

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:44 pm

I'm not anti Lesbian! I'm in Amsterdam - There are a couple of 'em on TV right now - and I'd be very happy to meet them! **cough... Cough** They seem friendly too - you should have seen what they just did with the Pizza delivery guy. I used to deliver newspapers as a kid - and that never happened to me! Tch! Those pizza guys. :wink:

EDIT: Diversity would be slaying of Justin Timberlack (ing any talent). ;)

I normally don't mind - or complain but he really is talentless.
Last edited by 3DOKid on Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Devin
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by Devin » Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:47 pm

That's just wrong! :D

How is it these days around Amsterdam, still a pit in the ground? Been a few times and always came away slightly disturbed.

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:52 pm

I dunno - it's raining. Or at least it was. And thundering. I never get to see anything. I'm here alone. Although - fact fans - Maastricht was the first place outside of the UK i ever went to and I really like Schiphol airport. It's easily the best I have ever been to! I was also in Amsterdam when that Korean transport aircraft crashed in '99 just outside of London Stansted airport. The upside was that I got to stay in a wonderful hotel for free. The downside? I had to be flown to Luton and bused by to Stansted to get the car. 40minute flight became a 2 day ordeal.

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:56 pm

...and you are saying you wouldn't shoot him? Come now - you sure?

pitsunami
3DO ZERO USER

Post by pitsunami » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:33 pm

Personally i would shoot everyone that doesnt play rock/metal!! :lol: :lol:

Devin
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by Devin » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:05 pm

Good point pitsunami, sod diversity bring on the metal! :twisted:

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:49 am

Suddenly I feel reasonable again. I just want Justin dead - you lot want to impose some kind of rock-o-cide.

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

Post by Trev » Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:15 pm

I think I'd nominate this thread as one of the most bizzare yet on the 3DO forums :? Of course that being said, I'm sure someone will take it as a challenge and try to top it ...

UnholyTancred
3DO ZERO USER

Post by UnholyTancred » Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:39 pm

pitsunami wrote:Personally i would shoot everyone that doesnt play rock/metal!! :lol: :lol:
Seeing as how you are from Greece, are you a fan of Rotting Christ by any chance?
"Democracy for an insignificant minority, democracy for the rich — that is the democracy of capitalist society."
-Vladimir Lenin

pitsunami
3DO ZERO USER

Post by pitsunami » Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:37 am

UnholyTancred wrote: Seeing as how you are from Greece, are you a fan of Rotting Christ by any chance?
:twisted: hell yeah!!! :D

UnholyTancred
3DO ZERO USER

Post by UnholyTancred » Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:50 pm

pitsunami wrote:
UnholyTancred wrote: Seeing as how you are from Greece, are you a fan of Rotting Christ by any chance?
:twisted: hell yeah!!! :D
Nice. I haven't heard the newest album but I believe they finally mixed the elements of gothic music and black metal fantastically with Sanctus Diavolos.
"Democracy for an insignificant minority, democracy for the rich — that is the democracy of capitalist society."
-Vladimir Lenin