What IS E______ W____?!?

It does float! And doesn't get soggy in milk! :)

Moderator: a31chris

Gunstar
Who's Trip Hawkins?

What IS E______ W____?!?

Post by Gunstar » Mon May 26, 2014 3:50 pm

Background: Songbird productions has a Jag mystery project, and he gave the hint of it's name; E______ W____ and also the hint that it's a "sequel of sorts...but even that isn't totally accurate."

7 letters followed by 5 letters...I searched through the "announced but never released" titles on the Robert Jung Jaguar FAQ but there's nothing there matching this title hint... :?:

Anyone have any ideas? Maybe a game released or announced for the Jag's contemporaries like the 3DO or 32X, CD32, etc? maybe even a Saturn or PSX release? I want to get to the bottom of this one. I just fear it will turn out to be something of which I have little or no interest..
Trip WHOkins?!?
World's greatest 3DO Need for Speed racer [even 'X man' says so, digitally immortalized in the game...R.I.P.] http://3do.cdinteractive.co.uk/viewtopi ... ight=speed

NeoGeoNinja
3DO ZERO USER

Re: What IS E______ W____?!?

Post by NeoGeoNinja » Mon May 26, 2014 5:54 pm

See if these inspire you:

7 letter words beginning with E: http://www.morewords.com/wordsbylength/7e/

5 letter words beginning with W: http://www.morewords.com/wordsbylength/5w/

Enjoy :mrgreen:

a31chris
Jaguar MOD

Post by a31chris » Mon May 26, 2014 6:22 pm

I'm stumped. How long has that been up there?

Is it one the lost Ishars? Deus Ex? Sequel to Robinsons Requiem?
What came after the Jaguar was the PS1 which for all it's greatness, ushered in corporate development and with it the bleached, repetitive, bland titles which for the most part we're still playing today. - David Wightman

The Laird
3DO ZERO USER

Post by The Laird » Tue May 27, 2014 8:41 pm

When I first saw this it made me think it was Earthworm Jim 2, as that was announced for Jaguar.

Now I think it might be something different, but another platformer . . .

I have actually been speaking with Carl today about a few titles :P

MegaData
3DO ZERO USER

Post by MegaData » Wed May 28, 2014 4:22 am

Please do not let it be "Elansar World."
With meddlesome charm,
MegaData

a31chris
Jaguar MOD

Post by a31chris » Wed May 28, 2014 5:29 am

lol
What came after the Jaguar was the PS1 which for all it's greatness, ushered in corporate development and with it the bleached, repetitive, bland titles which for the most part we're still playing today. - David Wightman

Gunstar
Who's Trip Hawkins?

Post by Gunstar » Wed May 28, 2014 1:13 pm

Of course Earthworm Jim crossed my mind for a brief moment, but since it doesn't fit at all in the two word, 7 and 5 letter scheme it was just an instant. I'd be happy if it's a platformer as long as it's not a 16-bit looking one, but one using the Jag's hardware and colors to good use. What ever it is, I also hope it's a title that one, is NOT a puzzle type game and two, is a genre the Jag needs more of...
Trip WHOkins?!?
World's greatest 3DO Need for Speed racer [even 'X man' says so, digitally immortalized in the game...R.I.P.] http://3do.cdinteractive.co.uk/viewtopi ... ight=speed

a31chris
Jaguar MOD

Post by a31chris » Thu May 29, 2014 6:20 am

Gunstar wrote:Of course Earthworm Jim crossed my mind for a brief moment, but since it doesn't fit at all in the two word, 7 and 5 letter scheme it was just an instant. I'd be happy if it's a platformer as long as it's not a 16-bit looking one, but one using the Jag's hardware and colors to good use. What ever it is, I also hope it's a title that one, is NOT a puzzle type game and two, is a genre the Jag needs more of...
Yeah, we got enough puzzle games coming out our ears.

The Laird
3DO ZERO USER

Post by The Laird » Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:24 pm

You will all find out what this is soon, I was speaking with Carl just a few days ago :mrgreen: