My Blog

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

My Blog

Post by 3DOKid » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:34 pm

Do you read it? have you read it? I feel alone now that I have to set all the comments to moderate.

I miss you guys. I hate spammers. The current situation makes me sad. I know the spammer situation will ultimately get better but... right now? I feel a little blue.

3DO Kid.

Gir Draxa
3DO ZERO USER

Re: My Blog

Post by Gir Draxa » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:45 pm

3DOKid wrote:Do you read it? have you read it? I feel alone now that I have to set all the comments to moderate.

I miss you guys. I hate spammers. The current situation makes me sad. I know the spammer situation will ultimately get better but... right now? I feel a little blue.

3DO Kid.
Well you know I read it. Heh. Thats how I ended up here. :)

If you're feeling blue though, perhaps you should stop with the experimental gum from Mr. Wonka, or loosen your necktie. That might help.

Drax
CEO of The (in search of a home) CD-i & 3DO Collectives

Just slightly behind at being ahead of our time!

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Re: My Blog

Post by 3DOKid » Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:00 pm

Gir Draxa wrote:
3DOKid wrote:Do you read it? have you read it? I feel alone now that I have to set all the comments to moderate.

3DO Kid.
Well you know I read it. Heh. Thats how I ended up here. :)

If you're feeling blue though, perhaps you should stop with the experimental gum from Mr. Wonka, or loosen your necktie. That might help.

Drax

I've become too politically/corporate correct right - shit is still shit right?

I know. I'll be back :twisted:

3DO kid!

Mobius

Post by Mobius » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:32 pm

I read it and enjoy it thoroughly. I just don't always have any comments to add.

Oh, one thing I've noticed, though. It's "of course," not "of cause!"

Lemmi
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Lemmi » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:22 am

Mobius wrote:I read it and enjoy it thoroughly. I just don't always have any comments to add.

ive noticed that to, but i figured it was a UK thing :D

i read it, but powerslide doesnt interest me :)
and the posts you make like my thoughts on spam and odd stuff like that seem to disappear after awhile, so i figure why comment if its gonna poof ;)
Ex-3DO collector extraordinaire , but i still have my collection
Villagephotos is dead, need to find my old pics and find another host

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:17 am

Lemmi wrote:
Mobius wrote:I read it and enjoy it thoroughly. I just don't always have any comments to add.

ive noticed that to, but i figured it was a UK thing :D

i read it, but powerslide doesnt interest me :)
and the posts you make like my thoughts on spam and odd stuff like that seem to disappear after awhile, so i figure why comment if its gonna poof ;)
...ah.

Bas
3DO ZONE MOD

Post by Bas » Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:13 pm

you guys rock 8)

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

Post by Trev » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:04 pm

I remember the good ol' days of checking out 3DOKids blog every week ... maybe we should all bump comments there as well.
Most wanted - Eye of Typhoon, 3DO Magazines issues #14 & #15, Pro Stadium, Defcon 5

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:21 pm

hmmm. Blogs in general are dead, are they not? It's just the corporate blogs that keep going.

sneth
Nibbler

Post by sneth » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:46 pm

that's kind of true. but websites are making a come back.

Austin
Master Poster & Pricing Expert

Post by Austin » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:17 am

Resources like yours, 'Kid, will always have a place. How else are newbies supposed to find solid information on a topic (like the 3DO) in a concise manner? I for one spent hours looking at your blog when I was "getting back into it" (3DO-wise). I think I read every single entry, and re-read some many times to figure if I wanted to shell out the money for certain games. Forums are useful, yes, but usually a cluster*$&% when it comes to organization. Blogs like yours and Bas's (CD-i blog) make discovering information about a system much easier, and often times more interesting.

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

Post by Trev » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:14 am

Austin wrote:Resources like yours, 'Kid, will always have a place. How else are newbies supposed to find solid information on a topic (like the 3DO) in a concise manner? I for one spent hours looking at your blog when I was "getting back into it" (3DO-wise). I think I read every single entry, and re-read some many times to figure if I wanted to shell out the money for certain games. Forums are useful, yes, but usually a cluster*$&% when it comes to organization. Blogs like yours and Bas's (CD-i blog) make discovering information about a system much easier, and often times more interesting.
Well said!
Most wanted - Eye of Typhoon, 3DO Magazines issues #14 & #15, Pro Stadium, Defcon 5

Martin III
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Martin III » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:46 pm

Hadn't read it before. Wish I had, because this is clearly a good review resource that would nicely supplement my pre-buying research on GameFAQs. Reading through a few entries now to make up for lost time.

BEARD!
3DO ZERO USER

Post by BEARD! » Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:52 pm

When I first started looking into getting a 3DO I stumbled upon 3DO kids blog. The reviews are great some quite funny too. The funniest parts are def in the comments section from Mr Preecha lol. Is he a member on here?

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

Post by Trev » Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:55 pm

BEARD! wrote:When I first started looking into getting a 3DO I stumbled upon 3DO kids blog. The reviews are great some quite funny too. The funniest parts are def in the comments section from Mr Preecha lol. Is he a member on here?
I sure hope not, lol. :P