Question for 3DO Kid.

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

T2KFreeker
3DO ZERO USER

Question for 3DO Kid.

Post by T2KFreeker » Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:01 am

Dude, I have read all of your blogs over time and see that you have a column up on one of the videogame sites, which lead me here to this forum. I have to ask, do you have any odities ar just outright weird items for the 3DO. Seems to me that you have had your hands and eyes on quite a bit 3DO stuff that alot of us may never have seen. I am curious about this one.
This is a stick up! Put all of your 3DO games in the bag and nobody gets hurt!

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Re: Question for 3DO Kid.

Post by 3DOKid » Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:17 pm

T2KFreeker wrote:Dude, I have read all of your blogs over time and see that you have a column up on one of the videogame sites, which lead me here to this forum. I have to ask, do you have any odities ar just outright weird items for the 3DO. Seems to me that you have had your hands and eyes on quite a bit 3DO stuff that alot of us may never have seen. I am curious about this one.
All I did, in the words of one recent article, was to throw money at eBay. I have a couple of collectible games. Luciennes Quest being one and some Warp stuff - but it's not that uber-rare.

The goal, with the 3DO Kid persona, was to become to the person most associated with 3DO. (I've managed most annoying I think!)

The God that is Lemmi - now he has rare stuff!

Steering Wheels, T-Shirts, Arcade Sticks... It's bloody impressive!

3DO Kid.

T2KFreeker
3DO ZERO USER

Post by T2KFreeker » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:08 pm

Hmm, steering wheels? I had no clue there were any of those for the 3DO system. Totally cool. As for Luciene's Quest, it is rare as far as I am concearned, as i don't have it and have never physically seen a copy of it. People charge too much for these games though alot of the time, which can kill the collecting bug for some of us. :cry: You didn't annoy me though man, I actually was happy to see that somebody still cared enough for the 3DO to do something for the system. Your site seems to be more hopping than mine for sure.

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

Post by Trev » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:17 pm

Rpg games always fetch big bucks on Ebay, even if they aren't that good (not saying that about Luciene's Quest though, I like it quite a bit) What is the address for your site T2K?

T2KFreeker
3DO ZERO USER

Post by T2KFreeker » Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:57 am

Am I allowed to post links here? I don't want to get slammed with spamming, although I think I have proven that I am here for the long haul.

BryWI
3DO ZERO USER

Post by BryWI » Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:01 pm

Well a website link is allowed in your profile so i dont see why not lol.

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

Post by Trev » Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:04 pm

You can ask one of the moderators just to make sure. Better make it 3DOKid, as Devin & especially Bas seem to be MIA lately :(

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:18 pm

T2KFreeker wrote:Am I allowed to post links here? I don't want to get slammed with spamming, although I think I have proven that I am here for the long haul.
Do what you want buddy :)

3DOkid.

T2KFreeker
3DO ZERO USER

Post by T2KFreeker » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:41 pm

Well, I posted a thread about 3DO Maniac with a link, so if you want to, please check it out all, we could use the numbers and conversation there as my sister and I seem to be the only constants there these days.

Devin
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by Devin » Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:49 am

Trev wrote:Better make it 3DOKid, as Devin & especially Bas seem to be MIA lately :(
We're still looking over the forums and taking care of business! Just seems that the 'behind the scenes' business takes up alot more time with this video game obsession. Don't worry T2KFreeker, we all know your not a member intent on mindless spamming! :wink:

T2KFreeker
3DO ZERO USER

Post by T2KFreeker » Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:46 am

Devin wrote:
Trev wrote:Better make it 3DOKid, as Devin & especially Bas seem to be MIA lately :(
We're still looking over the forums and taking care of business! Just seems that the 'behind the scenes' business takes up alot more time with this video game obsession. Don't worry T2KFreeker, we all know your not a member intent on mindless spamming! :wink:
Groovy. I have made over 40 posts in less than a week afterall! I am a forum blabbermouth, especially when it comes to videogame stuff I love! I am just happy to finally find some real 3DO fans out there!

Bas
3DO ZONE MOD

Post by Bas » Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:50 pm

Trev wrote:You can ask one of the moderators just to make sure. Better make it 3DOKid, as Devin & especially Bas seem to be MIA lately :(
Oh no! I'm spying every single day don't you worry. If you want to see me talk, you'd better switch to a different platform ;)

You can be sure if we see a spammer he'll get the ban :twisted:

elitegamer
3DO ZERO USER

Post by elitegamer » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:06 am

What's the point of this one! The thread... That is! Can anyone say......
Have a nice day :shock:

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

Post by Trev » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:09 am

What is the point of bumping a 5 year old thread?
Most wanted - Eye of Typhoon, 3DO Magazines issues #14 & #15, Pro Stadium, Defcon 5

T2KFreeker
3DO ZERO USER

Post by T2KFreeker » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:36 am

elitegamer wrote:What's the point of this one! The thread... That is! Can anyone say......
Have a nice day :shock:
The point of this thread is to perplex people with limited intelligence. Obviously it's working rather well, I might add.

Obviously it was to ask 3DOKid what Rarities and oddities he might have that he hasn't written about . . . FIVE YEARS AGO!!!!! :roll: if you are going to run your mouth, you are going to have to try a bit harder Son.

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

Post by Trev » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:57 pm

T2KFreeker wrote:if you are going to run your mouth, you are going to have to try a bit harder Son.
I can't imagine that he will be running his mouth much longer ... I'm a fan of bumping old threads but this is ridiculous!
Most wanted - Eye of Typhoon, 3DO Magazines issues #14 & #15, Pro Stadium, Defcon 5

ArfredHitchcacku
3DO ZERO USER

Post by ArfredHitchcacku » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:19 pm

A simple PM would more than suffice...(I mean for elitegamer, not for asking the question to 3DOKid, since that could lead to an interesting discussion for everyone.)
TF2Freeker wrote:The point of this thread is to perplex people with limited intelligence. Obviously it's working rather well, I might add.
DAMN you told him :shock:
BAD

-Alfred Hitchcock Presents, 3DO