Snow Job - Need Help!

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

Snow Job - Need Help!

Post by Trev » Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:07 pm

Okay, so I've gotten through the first two days of the game w/no problems. Day 3 is giving me some trouble though ... I've posed as Skate at gotten the info about the pizza delivery. I went to the shop and was told that the brunette probably already left (I assume I need to find her since nothing else seems to work) I've waited at the arcade for her car to show up though, and she never appears. The other days she showed up around 12:15. What gives? Also, the daily hint on Wires computer says that the marina will show up on the map after you visit the pizza joint ... It is not on my map, and I don't know how to find it. I'm stuck! (can't find a walkthrough either) Please help!

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

Post by Trev » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:24 am

C'mon, hasn't anyone played this game? The section I'm stuck on isn't even that far into it (slightly less than 1/2)

Any help? Anyone? Please?

Lemmi
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Lemmi » Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:37 am

i started it, but i quit after a few minutes and never went back to it
Ex-3DO collector extraordinaire , but i still have my collection
Villagephotos is dead, need to find my old pics and find another host

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DO Experience » Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:55 am

Lemmi wrote:i started it, but i quit after a few minutes and never went back to it
same here, but it did look cool
"Wait. You don't have a bag of charcoal in your gaming room???"

tinman
3DO ZERO USER

Post by tinman » Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:19 am

Hey,
Me and the wife were playing this together, a couple of years ago, and we got onto the second disc, got stuck and then we moved, and put the game in storage. We got past this point and think we know the answer...then again it has been a long time.

We think you have to have the tracking device that you either get from Wires apartment OR buy it from the electronic shop. When the car turns up your supposed to put the tracker on the car during the small interval of time it is parked outside the pizza shop, and then be able to track it's location on the map.

Good luck if it works :D , and sorry about leading you astray if it don't.. :oops:

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

Post by Trev » Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:02 am

I appreciate the help tinman ... but my problem is the car is not showing up. Having fiddled w/it for some time now, I think I had to do the step you mentioned the previous day (which is the last time I saw the car) Since the game told me I had accomplished enough for the day and it now seems I have not, I can only conclude that I've discovered a bug (it kinda reminds me of the Disc 3 forklift bug in Shenmue for any who know what I'm reffering to) Seems I have no choice but to start fresh :( I hope I am wrong (man I hate glitches like this!)