Hi all! Getting back into the 3DO world finally !

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

Anonymous

Hi all! Getting back into the 3DO world finally !

Post by Anonymous » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:09 pm

Hi! Glad to finally join this forum. I mainly stick to the Pcenginefx forums,so if any of you like TG16 or Pc-Engine you should def hit there for a good time. Anyway I wanted to wait until I got some 3DO stuff again before joining here. Its been a few years since I last tried to have a great collection for it, but the last one was not as impressive as I would have liked, so I got rid of it all. I used to have a awesome collection back in 99-2000 so I guess I got picky due to that. At that time I was married,and had to part with the stuff to make room for other things.

At any rate,here is my new collection (which I am pleased with since I obtained it in a matter of barely a weeks time), thanks to different ebay auctions and T2Kfreeker lusting after my Japanese Mega Cd system.

FZ1 Japan deck
FZ1 USA deck
Goldstar USA deck
5 Panasonic Pads
1 Goldstar pad
1 Studio 3DO Pad
1 Capcom Fighter Pad

Ballz The Directors Cut Complete
Flying Nightmares Complete
Toon Time In The Classroom Complete
Panzer General
Fifa International Soccer
Shockwave 2
Shockwave 1
Captain Quazar
Wing Commander III
Ice Breaker
Theme Park
AD&D Slayer
AD&D Deathkeep
Doctor Hauzer
Starblade
Blade Force
Perfect General
Mind Teazer
Pataank
D
Soccer Kid
Sailor Moon
VR Stalker
Super Wing Commander
Crash N' Burn
adult Mahjong game by Jaleco
Phoenix 3
Robinson's Requiem
Battle Chess
Primal Rage
Samurai Shodown -----------2 COPIES! one has multi language option,one does not.
Super Street Fighter II Turbo
Way of the Warrior----------- 2 COPIES COMPLETE!
Supreme Warrior
Gaurdian War
Need For Speed
Putt Putt joins the parade :(
Shanghai Triple Threat
Space Hulk
Alone in the dark
Alone in the dark 2
PO'ED
Demolition Man
Offworld Interceptor Extreme
Road Rash 2 COPIES COMPLETE!
Pebble Beach Golf
Total Eclipse
Iron Angel of the Apocalypse
Trip'D
Gex
Slam n' Jam 95
Quarantine W/Book
Twisted the Game Show W/ Book
Flash Back: The Quest for Identity W/ Book
Killing Time

SAMPLER DISC PACKS:
Panasonic Sampler CD W/Book
3DO Buffet Sampler W/Book
Sample This (From Crystal Dynamics) W/Book
The 3DO Interactive Sampler # 2 & 4 W/Books

BOOKS:
3DO Games Secrets Book

I have about 16 other games not listed here,that are dupes or originals I do not plan to keep. I will prob sell them all at once in a lot if someone wants them or something,not sure yet...
Anyway,glad to join here and say Hi to everyone! :)

bonefish
3DO ZERO USER

Post by bonefish » Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:28 am

Very nice collection! You seem to have many of the AAA titles covered. Welcome!

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:47 am

Yep, I am very pleased this time around. The last time I tried to get back into it I won a FZ10 and around 40 games on ebay. When the package arrived it ended up being more like a system and 7 games,and the rest were Hong Kong pressed bootlegs. Granted at least they were not cd-rs,but it was depressing to say the least, so I just got rid of the stuff and gave up until a later date. Fast forward to now,I have a nice solid collection to start with and plan to stay with it. :)

Mobius

Post by Mobius » Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:15 am

Sup Mike... I hang around PCEngineFX a bit, and you'll see T2KFreeker hanging around here, too.

Edit: What do you have in the lot for sale?

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:44 am

Hello there. Nice collection. Welcome to the board!

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:13 pm

Hey Mobius,yea its like 16 games,stuff like Need for Speed,Road Rash,Guardian War,Way of the Warrior,and others. When I get time later Ill make a exact list. Its on the back burner at the moment cause I have other stuff I will be getting rid of via ebay soon.

Thanks 3DOKID :)!

Madroms

Post by Madroms » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:25 pm

Samurai Shodown -----------2 COPIES! one has multi language option,one does not.
Any more info about those 2 ? Do they have the same serial number ? Are they both US version or one is EUR and one is USA ?

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:08 am

Both are pressed by JVC USA and the one with multi language has a mint mark of 60028 R2H12 and is complete in USA box with USA manual.
The English language only one has a mint mark of 60020 R2J11 and came with a US manual, box missing. Both disc have the exact paint job label wise and are def both pressed in the USA as that JVC plant that pressed those was located in the USA and tended to do the US Turbo CD stuff too.

Madroms

Post by Madroms » Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:56 am

ok, thanks. Strange they made 2 versions for the USA.
Btw, my EUR version has the serial: 60023-C.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:19 pm

Yea I agree,this is the first time even I have seen a non multi-language version and I have probably owned this game off and on at least 8-9 times since 1996.

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:56 am

Michael Helgeson wrote:Yea I agree,this is the first time even I have seen a non multi-language version and I have probably owned this game off and on at least 8-9 times since 1996.
I really hate it when I do that. My, let's buy-and-sell repeatidly, game is Novastorm.