Instruction manuals?

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

wulfren
3DO ZERO USER

Instruction manuals?

Post by wulfren » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:35 am

Would anyone know of a site that has some form of listed controls for 3DO games? I know there's a few FAQ's (for various systems) that will give a basic overview or special move controls for some games but i haven't found anything really for the 3DO

Mainly the reason I'm asking is because it seems that i should be getting a few games shortly (word of mouth rocks when you look to buy old stuff) but most of them will only be the game in a jewel case. I remember all too well how complex the controls were for Flying Nightmares & thought i'd try to do some homework before hand

..any idea's?
Wulfren

~Lupine Nobilis~

ninjagowoo
3DO ZERO USER

Post by ninjagowoo » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:01 am

Which games? I've found some official ones on a few piracy sites but even still they're very rare. Let me know what you're looking for and I'll see if I can find it. I have a grand total of 47 scanned manuals in pdf format. Pretty good quality too.

As for unofficial intarweb guides...I'd say gamefaqs is your best bet. But I doubt you'll find faqs for rarer/less popular games there.

See: http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/3do/

Lemmi
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Lemmi » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:03 am

this site has a few and this is the place i got my HELL manual before i got an original one

it does have flying nightmares tho

http://3dotoday.classicgaming.gamespy.com/page12.html
Ex-3DO collector extraordinaire , but i still have my collection
Villagephotos is dead, need to find my old pics and find another host

wulfren
3DO ZERO USER

Post by wulfren » Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:55 am

Ohhh that link has WC 3 on it..awesome

honestly i think that was the biggie for right now, I think all the rest of the games i have is pretty straight forward,...except for maybe Foe's of Ali ..then again i'll probably never play that game

thank you again for the link(grrr fileplanet lol)
Wulfren

~Lupine Nobilis~

klogg
3DO ZERO USER

Post by klogg » Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:39 am

3DO Brazil website (in portuguese): http://www.3dobrasil.com.br

wulfren
3DO ZERO USER

Post by wulfren » Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:08 pm

Wow, thats exactly what i was thinking about Thank you!!!!
Wulfren

~Lupine Nobilis~

wulfren
3DO ZERO USER

Post by wulfren » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:03 pm

I know this thread is kinda old but hopefully we can turn it into a helpful thread (that is if there's more people out there like me, that have the games w/o the books)

..on a side note I think i'm going to start scanning any & all manuals that i can get w/ games ..atm i think I have Super Street Figher 2 and maybe a couple others locked away in a chest somewhere ..anyone know of a decent site that would hold them (in like a basic html page)
Wulfren

~Lupine Nobilis~

UnholyTancred
3DO ZERO USER

Post by UnholyTancred » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:59 pm

I downloaded a large set of 3DO manuals in PDF format. The total zip file is 178 megs. If anyone needs anything lemme know.
"Democracy for an insignificant minority, democracy for the rich — that is the democracy of capitalist society."
-Vladimir Lenin